woensdag 3 juli 2013

Breast augmentation

Currently i'm not totally happy with my body and especially about my breasts. Holland is also known as a country with a lot of attractive women. Dutch women normally have bigger breasts than the average women and currently my breasts are making me uncertain. Today i found two professional practices that can inform me about the entire surgery. In Holland they call it "borstvergroting".

The treatment

The entire treatment takes about 1-1,5 hours and is carried out under general anesthesia. The surgeon will make an incision under the breast in the breast fold. After this is happend, the prostheses will be inserted carefully. 

"Borstvergroting"

At this moment I am still considering a breast augmentation. Do you guys have any tips or advice for me?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten