donderdag 4 juli 2013

Fashionable clothing from 2XL till 14XL


Compared to me, my father is two times bigger than that i am and for the last couple of years it was hard to find some suitable clothes for him. My father usually wears t-shirts in size 7XL and there are not many stores that sell fashionable clothing. My father likes to dress himself in a good way, especially in the summer.

After searching a lot on the internet, i found a website who is specialized in large sizes for men. In Holland they call it "grote maten heren". My father was really happy with this online webshop. I never realized that fashion is so important for people with large sizes. Maybe because i deal a lot with people who are wearing t-shirts in size small. Currently there is a big business in sizes from small till XL, but for the bigger sizes there are not many stores like the one we visited.

Below you can see some clothes my father bought last weekend. Pretty cool for a big man like my father.
What do you guys think of it?



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten